No products in the cart.
Most snakebites occur between April and October, when outdoor activities are popular. You can avoid snakebites by taking the following steps:
- Never try to kill or handle a snake.
- Do not put your hands or feet in holes, hollow logs or rock cleavages.
- Wear closed shoes.
- Control vegetation around your home.
- Keep the compound clean and tidy.
- Keep water source, poultry and other farm animals a safe distance from the house.
- Use raised beds and mosquito nets when sleeping.
- Be alert at all times in the bush, especially in the early morning when snakes are more likely to be sunning
- Use a torch when walking around at night.